Is your business looking to support and recruit young people within the borough?
Do you offer work experience opportunities that could support young people to access employment? Would you like to promote your live vacancies to young people directly? We want to hear from you!
Link Up Employability Hub works directly with young people to support them into the world of work. We want to collaborate with businesses to support the future workforce and enable economic growth. You could help by:
• Offering a work experience opportunity to a young person
• Attending events to inspire and recruit your future candidates
• Working towards becoming a ‘disability confident’ employer
• Working towards becoming a ‘youth friendly’ employer
• Offering shadow days or tours of the workplace
• Connecting with schools and colleges
• Recruit directly from the Link Up Youth Hub
For support with the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org