Mental health emergencies are serious – you are never wasting anyone’s time. If your life is at risk right now and you feel you might attempt suicide or have seriously harmed yourself – call 999 or head to A&E.
If you are safe, but feel you need someone to talk to, you can get support here:
- The Samaritans – Call free on 116123
- Shout – Text ‘HANTS’ free on 85258
- NHS Mental Health Triage Service – Call 111
- Mind Havant and East Hants – Adult Safe Haven (ages 18+) – call 0300 303 1560 or drop in 6pm-10pm any day at the Wellbeing Hub, Leigh Park, PO9 5EW
- Mind Havant and East Hants – Children and Young People’s Safe Haven (under 18s) – Call 0300 303 1560 to book an appointment at the Pallant Centre, Havant, PO9 1BE